Size: c.109.26 m²
This well maintained and centrally located property has become available for lease in one of the prime retail streets of Dungarvan in County Waterford. Located at number 10 Main Street, this property was a very successful ladies boutique, known as Signet, for over 20 years. With the owner retiring from the business this shop is a rare opportunity to open your business in a great location. Suitable for a multiplicity of uses, the shop is fitted with:
1. Shop fittings with various rail and shelving fittings on the ground floor. Also, solid shop counter and three
fitting rooms. The first floor is fitted with rails and one fitting room. The second floor (stockroom) is fitted
with rails and shelf storage.
2. Security system – ‘Sensormatic’ tagging system which includes hand and electric detagger, tags and upright door
3. Phone watch alarm system.
4. Shop Mannequins (female) x 6
5. Approximately 400 wooden hangers
6. Electric Point on Sale (Epos) till system, which is compatible for stock inventory for online sales.
BER: C1 BER No.800674970 Energy Performance Indicator:493.05 kWh/m²/yr