3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
Guide Price: €245,000
Size: c.118.18 m² 3 Bed | 3 Baths
No. 6 Lighthouse Way now available for €245,000 due for completion March 2020.
Lighthouse Way in Dunmore East is a new nZEB A2 Rated development of three and four bedroom luxurious homes in the highly sought-after and charming seaside village of Dunmore East in County Waterford. Located only 15 mins drive from Waterford; living in Lighthouse Way provides a wonderful lifestyle opportunity for the discerning buyer.
Lighthouse Way homes are constructed to the highest of standards by renowned Waterford builders Carey Homes. A large range of amenities are close by, including top quality primary schools, golf course, beaches/coves, park, harbour and sailing club, adventure centre, coastal walks and a number of hotels and restaurants/bars.
Dunmore East is one of the most beautiful fishing villages in the country. It is picturesquely situated in a valley gently sloping towards the sea. Its excellent Fishing Harbour has a magnificent lighthouse which together with her sister lighthouse across the bay at Hook Head guards the entrance to Waterford Harbour. In 1649 Oliver Cromwell uttered the famous words by "Hook or by Crooke".
Due to its stunning and breath-taking scenery, Dunmore East is a popular location shoot for television and film producers and directors.
Such is the beauty of the area, many people from all points of the compass dream of having a home here. Treat yourself to a trip to idyllic Dunmore East... and have a private viewing at Lighthouse Way. Your family will be living here for generations.
S&K Carey Ltd, 'Revenue Approved qualifying Contractor for Help to Buy Scheme'.
Standard Features & Specifications:
• A2 Rated Homes
• Built to nZEB Compliance
• All external walls and party walls block built
• Tiled Roofs
• PVC Future Proof Windows
• PVC Fascias, Soffits and Downpipes
• Eco Joists at first floor level
• Truss Roofs
• Air to Water Heat Pump and Pressurised System
• Brick & Knapp plaster finish to front elevations (painted)
• Shaker doors, skirting and architraves
• All timber work and ceilings painted
• Cobble lock Driveway
• Charging point for electric car
• Grass set in front and back gardens
• Generous electrical specification
• Internal Walls with sound insulation
• Insulation to floors, walls and roof space to A2 rated spec
• Wired for TV Living Room and master bedroom
• Smoke Alarm fitted
• Wired for security Alarm
• Ten Year Structural Guarantee/ Homebond
• Back boundary wall blockwork
• Side boundary walls, Concrete post and Timber fence
• PC Sum’s
o Kitchen €2,500
o Tiling €1,000
o Electric Fire €1,000
o Wardrobes €1,000