Number 35 Abbey Gardens now released for sale and due for completion March 2020.
Brian Gleeson Property are delighted to launch this 4 bed detached home in the beautiful Abbey Gardens development in the heart of residential Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford.
The entrance to Abbey Gardens is via White Strand off the Clonea Road and is only a short walk to the highly acclaimed Waterford Greenway.
The homes in Abbey Gardens are being built by the well-known and respected family builders Carey Homes, who are also the builders for the renowned Monksfield scheme of homes in Abbeyside, Dungarvan.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Brian Gleeson Property on 058 44 200.
Standard Features & Specifications: -
• Decorated External Render
• Teak front Door
• PVC Windows and Doors
• Regency type internal Doors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• PVC Fascia and Soffit
• Panelled Regency Interior Doors
• Utility Room
• Internal Walls with sound insulation
• Insulation to floors, walls and roof space to A rated spec
• Generous Electrical Specification
• Paintings to ceiling and joinery
• Wired for TV Living Room and master bedroom
• Master Bedroom Ensuite
• Smoke Alarm fitted
• Wired for security Alarm
• Gardens Lawned and Seeded- Front Only
• Ten Year Structural Guarantee/ Homebond
• Air to water Heat Pump (Dimplex)
• PC Sum’s
- Kitchen €2,500
- Tiling €1,000
- Fireplace €800
- Wardrobes €1,200
• Cobble lock Driveway
• Back boundary wall blockwork
• Side boundary walls
• Concrete post and Timber fence
Dungarvan, a town that has everything. Let us help you find your dream home in the Sunny South East.