Further homes now released and due for completion towards the end of 2019.
Brian Gleeson Property are delighted to launch a 3 bed semi-detached home in the beautiful Abbey Gardens development in the heart of residential Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford.
Downstairs, the property will comprise of entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, utility, hotpress and wc. Upstairs will comprise of 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite) and bathroom.
The entrance to Abbey Gardens is via White Strand off the Clonea Road and is only a short walk to the highly acclaimed Waterford Greenway.
The homes in Abbey Gardens are being built by the well-known and respected family builders Carey Homes, who are also the builders for the renowned Monksfield scheme of homes in Abbeyside, Dungarvan.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Brian Gleeson Property on 058 44 200.
Standard Features & Specifications: -
• Decorated External Render
• Teak front Door
• PVC Windows and Doors
• Regency type internal Doors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• PVC Fascia and Soffit
• Panelled Regency Interior Doors
• Utility Room
• Internal Walls with sound insulation
• Insulation to floors, walls and roof space to A rated spec
• Generous Electrical Specification
• Paintings to ceiling and joinery
• Wired for TV Living Room and master bedroom
• Master Bedroom Ensuite
• Smoke Alarm fitted
• Wired for security Alarm
• Gardens Lawned and Seeded- Front Only
• Ten Year Structural Guarantee/ Homebond
• Air to water Heat Pump (Dimplex)
• PC Sum’s
- Kitchen €2,500
- Tiling €1,000
- Fireplace €800
- Wardrobes €1,200
• Cobble lock Driveway
• Back boundary wall blockwork
• Side boundary walls
• Concrete post and Timber fence