Brian Gleeson Property are excited to present to the market this beautifully designed executive 4 bedroom modern detached dwelling in Knocknacullen, Killrossanty, County Waterford.
This property is beautifully presented and offers the discerning buyer an opportunity to acquire a home with stunning views of the Comeragh mountains in County Waterford whilst the bustling town of Dungarvan is less than 20 mins drive away.
It consists of entrance hall with cast iron radiators, office, bespoke kitchen/open plan living room offering extensive views of the stunning landscape, walk in hidden pantry, utility, four double bedrooms (master ensuite), main bathroom and recreational room. Outside, there is a gravel driveway and well-manicured garden. One of the many stand out features of this property is the car port that fits in stylishly at the front. To the rear of the dwelling the new owners will enjoy easy access to the patio that wraps around the home, and takes in the panoramic scenery of one of the most beautiful spots in County Waterford.
The location offers a quality lifestyle with a host of amenities all within easy reach such as, a range of cycle and walking trails, Crough Woods, Mahon Falls, Lake Coumshingaun, Waterford Greenway and Durrow Tunnel to name a few.
Clonea blue flag beach, Stradbally Cove, Bunmahon Beach and Ballyvoyle Cove are all within 15 km. Killrossanty National School is close-by and the much revered St. Declans Secondary school is a short drive away in Kilmacthomas. One can enjoy a beverage at Crough coffee and Cooney Yard Café or a bite to eat at Micilins traditional Irish pub all within walking distance.
Enjoy the pictorial essay and contact Brian Gleeson Property to book your private viewing.
• Granite sills throughout
• Black limestone cladding
• Charred larch timber on carport
• Poirteu 2021 (colour trend paint)
Kitchen/Open plan living room:
• Garreth Dillon bespoke kitchen
• Bora Pure hob with extractor built in
• Boiler water tap (fohen)
• Walk in pantry (hidden)
• Gold cast iron rads made in England (Paladian)
• Heta Stove 81% efficient wood burning only
• Black nickel switches and sockets
• Laminam porcelain bench tops
• 2 cast iron rads to match kitchen
• Steel stairs with solid oak timber (bespoke)
• Have wool carpet
• Stone quartz window sills
• Showers are grohe
• Mechanical ventilation system vent axia high flow
• 94% efficient boiler heating
• Thermo dynamic energy panal for hot water
• 55 degree hot water all year round
• Vinyl upstairs is commercial grade with 22db sound reduction
• Mulla lighting inside (Irish design)
• 2 fridges
• 1 chest freezer
• 1 oven
• 1 microwave/oven combo
• Blinds or curtains
• Garden shed